Monday, August 8, 2011

Sweet as Apple Pie

Well (that's a deep subject), hello!!!!! We're back! Or rather, I'm back to Austin. I spent the past 2 1/2 weeks in Wisconsin with my wonderful family and friends. Over the next few days I will post pictures and stories from my trip! It was so fun, relaxing and rejuvenating. Let's get started! During Sibs Weekend, we made Grandma's apple pie. It tasted uh-may-zing.

Adam peeling apples- a job which, of course, he tried to delegate to someone else :)
the crust-master (Andrea) and her apprentice (me)
the boys
A thing of beauty
The finished product!

2 comments:

  1. well...that's a deep subject. very nice!

    We loved every minute with you!! : ) Can't wait to see you and Edwin at Thanksgiving!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. marycrockerbarnesAug 8, 2011, 9:33:00 PM

    Hey Chel,
    I've been feeling like something is missing and I think it's you! It was great having you home for 2 weeks....love you LOTS! Mom

    ReplyDelete