Thursday, February 18, 2010

What a day

Remember Adam Sandler in the opening scene of Billy Madison??? (Does Nudey Magazine Day ring a bell??) That's how I felt when I looked in the mailbox today. COOKING LIGHT DAY!!!!!! My March issue just arrived.. which is just as good (if not far superior) as Nudey Magazine Day. Recipes, reviews and general happiness to follow. What more could you want than to be curled up on a rainy day with a Honey Weiss (found in Austin) reading Cooking Light? Especially on a day that made you realize that rage (especially when suppressed in the presence of small children) is a very strong emotion.... Happy trails!!!

P.S. Edwin's ACL repair surgery is officially scheduled for March 9th!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just got my Cooking Light today. I don't know anything about Nudey Magazine Day. Does it have any recipes? marycrockerbarnes

    ReplyDelete