Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Update: Part One

I say Part One because this post is to PROMISE our faithful followers that we have 2 posts planned and they will be coming to a town near you within the next 24 hours!!!! We had a big weekend- on Saturday we had our TFA graduation! More to come on that, included the long awaited pint glass and certificate. Don't know about you, but those gifts definitely made my two years worth it. On Sunday, after we recovered from the shock of receiving such meaningful parting gifts.... (I kid, but it was good closure and a nice event).... Edwin and our friend Ted smoked ribs. I went over later to join and we had a delicious meal! Again, pics to come.

You might be asking, "Wow, a morning post?" YES my friends, because it is the last week of school. FIVE DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!! Add that to the fact that the Bachelorette is starting tonight and I am going to have myself a great Monday!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have many thoughts on this post:
    1. I feel cautiously optimistic...2 posts? could it be true? what if you break my heart again with no posts?!
    2. I think the pint glass and certificate deserve their own post...those two years of molding the future minds of America was certainly worth it for those fabulous parting prizes!
    3. I love that you're posting while at school...4 days left!!!
    4. THE BACHELORETTE!! I promised myself that I was over it after last season when lame-o-life-counselor-whining-repeating-himself-indecisive-man-child Brad was the bachelor...but who are we kidding...I can't stay away.

    ReplyDelete