Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wedding Venue!

Hi all!

Some of you have been asking for a close up of the ring- here's my best shot at a good pic! I absolutely love it!

Edwin and I were in Austin this weekend to find an apartment as well as a wedding venue. (Update- we are moving to Austin, TX now and not Colorado! More on that later when I have time to write the whole story.) We are hoping to book Mercury Hall, which is right in Austin but has the country feel we wanted. It feels to me like a country chapel. Here are some pics!



3 comments:

  1. I really love the view with all the windows, what amazing light! Looks like a beautiful place guys!

    Love the ring too - this wedding is going to give Wills and Kate some fierce competition! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys...beautiful ring and beautiful wedding venue. Can't wait for the fun to begin! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ring! It has a very unique look to it. Awesome job, Edwin!

    ReplyDelete