Monday, November 8, 2010

Career Exploration

I went home for the weekend, which was amazing. I flew to Minneapolis on Thursday and got back to McAllen last night! I got lots of quality family time which I LOVED. While I was home, Brady heard that I want to be a career counselor and wanted some feedback on the careers he is considering. Here is a montage of the work we explored:

Dishwasher: Might need to learn that bubbles aren't edible if this is his calling...
Cleaner-Upper: Has potential, but thinks the Swiffer is the only tool worth using.
Customer Service Rep: People might ask what country he's in when they don't understand "Yoy-oy-eo-eo-dadada-ma-me"
Lumberjack: Maybe my favorite. Just needs a beard and a black hat to make this picture complete.
Male model: Good runway walk and flirty eyes. Could bring in the big bucks.

Auxiliary Percussionist- Can make rhythm with anything!
Zoo keeper: By dressing like the animals they trust him. Then he uses his wooden spoon to charm them into following his orders.
Sailor: Might be a problem- can't seem to stay inside of the boat. Must be a good swimmer.
That's all folks! This bundle of love is just about the cutest thing ever!

3 comments:

  1. this is hilarious...I love it!!! It was SO great to see you this weekend! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea,

    We loved having you home too. Nice job on the photo montage. We're having to do those jobs ourselves without Brady's extra help. You might be able to include this with your applications for grad school! Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..this is very funny Chel. Have you considered stand-up comedy? My favorite picture is the model with the very chic diaper peeking out the top. It's way too quiet around here and that's with Dad and Tim still around. Sigh...Love you and miss you, Mom

    ReplyDelete