Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dance Moves

Edwin and I have been super busy lately. Edwin with work, and me with grad school apps. BUT somehow we became involved in a campus-wide dance competition. We have a staff Christmas party on Saturday and the Elementary school challenged the Middle and H.S. staff's to a dance-off. Well, the elementary school is doing 3 small numbers and a whole group number. Edwin got pegged to choreograph and teach "Telephone" (by Lady Gaga) and I am doing the same for "Jai Ho" (from Slumdog Millionaire). Edwin made up his dance last night (I have yet to see it), and I am teaching the Jai Ho dance (which I have yet to come up with) to the entire staff on Thursday. Hmm. I will try to get video for your enjoyment!!!!

3 comments:

  1. HAH! Oh that is the coolest you guys, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't wait to see this...I still think we need to have salsa lessons while you guys are up nort! Love you! MOm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow our schools are different.

    ReplyDelete