Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween 2012

I have to say, Halloween is not something I look forward to every year. In college, and still today, it was always kind of a pain coming up with a costume every year. Last minute-don't want to buy a nice costume-i'll look in my closet to see what I can make-kind of thing. Last year Edwin and I set the bar high with our homemade Flinstones costumes. This year we moved the bar back down. Last night we went to our friend Alan's party- hence the need for costumes.  I have to say I was pretty pleased with our last minute, low budget costumes. 


  I was a deviled egg. Edwin was a geek. 

Leigh is amazingly crafty and made these costumes!!!! WITH NO SEWING MACHINE!!! 
Just iron on tape. That is skill. 

Edwin and I had a lot of fun taking pictures of him in character. Please enjoy :) 


That's all folks! We have not bought any candy, nor do we expect any trick or treaters. 
I'd say our Halloween is over for this year! 

2 comments:

  1. OK this is laugh out loud funny! You guys look great and Edwin, I think you should consider theater. You've got the geek character down flat! Thanks for sharing! Love you guys...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - Edwin that is hilarious!! You guys nailed it! : ) Love the deviled egg too!

    ReplyDelete