Sunday, March 20, 2011

CHEDWO IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!



Edwin and I are engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are SO SO happy and excited about spending the rest of our lives together. Here is the (short version) story: On Tuesday evening in Costa Rica, after a wonderfully relaxing day at the beach, we went out to dinner at a restaurant called Amimodo. We had GREAT food (Edwin had veggie pizza and I had gnocchi stuffed with spinach and cheese- life changing) and were basically the only people at the restaurant. After our awesome meal we walked down to the beach, and under the full moon, Edwin knelt down and asked me to marry him. I smile just thinking about it. I love this man with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!

I promise I will blog the entire trip and proposal within the next few days. At this moment Edwin is in Denver for an interview and I am ready to fall asleep!!!

P.S. Adam and Andrea took this video of our Skype conversation the day after we got engaged. They couldn't hear us for some reason, so Andrea narrates the reenactment of the proposal. Check it out!!


STAY TUNED FOR MORE NEWS FROM THE HAPPY COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. YAAAAYYYYYY!!!! We couldn't be happier for you two love birds - we love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIOOONS you two!!

    hahaa I LOVE that little video!! good narration, Andrea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your video made me laugh out loud and then tear up at the end! What a gorgeous ring and a beautifully happy moment to have saved forever. Congrats you two!!! Much love and many blessings all the from Minnesota.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ring shot...nice nails!!! We're so excited for your life together. Love you both! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! We are very very happy for the both of you. Dan

    ReplyDelete