Monday, August 20, 2012

Week in Wisconsin

I'm back in Texas, y'all!! I spent last week in Wisconsin and had a wonderful week. Here are some pics from Saturday and Sunday. I'll post the rest of the week later! 

The B man turned 3, which is just crazy. I just adore this little boy. So much joy and personality packed into one little body! 


During the week I kept Edwin up to date with lots of iphone pics. Here's one I sent of Adam and our delicious taco dinner. 



Grandma and Kate. This picture is so sweet! 
CATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jenna came out as the victor. 




The fam 


The kiddos and the grandmas 

2 comments:

  1. awe - we miss you already!! counting down the days until Christmas!! : ) Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all come back real soon ok???
    It was great having you home Chel...Edwin, we're looking forward to seeing you in November. And December! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete