Friday, July 27, 2012

Around Austin

Last night Edwin and I went down to Auditorium Shores, which is a big park across the lake from downtown. We recently bought baseball gloves, and this was our second time playing catch. There were lots of people out with their dogs and on the trail.

Today I was at the stadium for a staff meeting/retreat day. Got lost on the way to the UT club and found myself in the stadium!




























Walking to the bus stop I snapped this picture of the tower. Pretty day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi chelsea,

    I love seeing your pictures. Looks like a perfect weather day in Austin. Can't wait until you come to Wisconsin! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chel!
    Gma G and I are in Madison. Donna had her surgery...you can look at her caringbridge website. Site name is donnaschultz
    We love the pictures and think it's cool you guys bought baseball gloves. Talk to you soon...love mom

    ReplyDelete