Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wine & Cheese Tasting at Whole Foods

Our good friend Hannah (from TFA) got us a Wine & Cheese tasting at Whole Foods as part of our wedding gift! It was on Friday night, and lots of fun. We got to try 5 different cheeses and 5 different wines. Two of our favorite things :) Thanks Hannah!!

The rest of our weekend was pretty low key- very relaxing! This upcoming week is pretty busy and I (Chelsea) am officially back into the swing of things with work and school. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who makes me breakfast and coffee in the morning! Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. What a great gift for you guys! It was great Skyping with you. Have a good week! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like it's been more than a week since your last post... just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know it's been more than a week since your last post! Hope you're having a great trip!

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'm obviously looking at this way late but glad you enjoyed the wine and cheese :)

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously... time for a new post! Adam

    ReplyDelete